DoodleBob - xygine game released on itch.io

Somehow I've managed to not post about this project whatsoever in the last few months I've been working on it. DoodleBob is a virtual pet type game which I worked on over the christmas holidays, using completely hand drawn artwork - hence the name DoodleBob.



The game is built on xygine and is open source for anyone who wants to dig around - or if you just want to try it the game is available for windows (linux users will have to build from source) on the itch.io page.



I admit there are a few places which could do with some polish - but overall I'm pretty pleased with it. Perhaps at some point I'll write some posts about how the path finding and decision making work. For now though I'm happy to hear any suggestions or opinions through the comments below.

Comments

Popular Posts