Castle Clamber Launches 12th April 2018!





You heard right folks! I am very proud to announce that my first commercial game will be available to buy on Steam on Thursday 12th April 2018 for Windows and macOS. A HUGE Thank You goes to so many people who have helped not only on the project directly, but by supporting me for all the years I've been floundering around in the world of game dev (just take a look at this blog's history!) and throughout my life in general. This has been a true labour of love and enthusiasm, created entirely in my spare time with the help of communities such as SFML and Open Game Art.

Special mention should go to (in no particular order):
  • Dorus Abeln
  • Lukas Dürrenberger
  • Jean-Sébastien Fauteux
  • Darren Ferrie
  • Jason Mercado
  • Josh Mercier
  • Jonny Paton
  • Jon Povey
  • Stefan Schindler
  • Tobias Walsh
  • Tobias Widlund
And, while this is a significant milestone, it is by no means the end of the road. I have some future updates planned for Castle Clamber including, but not limited to: Steam Workshop support for user maps, time trial mode (with speed runner friendly times per map) and Super Hardcore Mode! There's no roadmap in place for these updates just yet, but you can keep track of any game dev related updates via my twitter handle @TrederiaGames

The Castle Clamber Steam page can be found here where you can grab it for 2.99€ / £2.09 / $2.99 with a 40% discount at launch!

Comments

Popular Posts